- 4 thick cut pork loin/chops
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 TBS stone ground mustard
- 1/2 tbps black pepper
- 1 tbps of sage
- In bowl mix olive oil, mustard, black pepper, and sage
- Mince garlic and add to bowl.
- Zest lemon to the bowl.
- Juice the lemon to the bowl and mix well.
- Place pork in baking dish
- Cover with marinate and let it soak for 2 or more hours in refrigerator.
- Remove from refrigerator an hour before inserting in oven.
- Set oven to 475
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until internal temp is about 160
Post a Comment