- Stir-fry sirloin grass fed (sirloin cut into stir fry strips)
- 4 TBS Sesame seed oil
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 TBS Sesame seeds
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 pablano pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 TBS garlic powder
- 1 TBS red pepper flakes (optional)
- Mix Balsamic vinegar, sesame seeds, garlic powder, turmeric, white pepper, and 1 TBS of sesame seed oil.
- Marinate sirloin for 10-15 minutes in mixture
- Dice broccoli, carrots, celery, and peppers.
- Mince onion
- Heat deep frying pan with 3 TBS of Sesame Seed oil
- Dump marinate & sirloin and onion into the pan. Stir often.
- Add lemon juice, lime juice, carrots and broccoli to pan once onion are translucent. Continue to stir often.
- Add peppers and celery once carrots soften. Continue to stir often.
- Add red pepper flakes if desired and continue to stir until veggies are soft.
Post a Comment