Four Meat Four Pepper Chili
- 1.5 Applewood Bacon
- 1 lb of grass fed ground beef
- 1 lb of grass stew meat in cubes
- 1 lb of free range chicken tenders
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 purple onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 15oz cans of diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 28oz can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 Poblano pepper
- 2 Serrano pepper
- 1 Red Bell pepper
- 1 Orange Bell pepper
- 2 chili peppers (optional)
- 2 TBS chili powder
- 1 TBS garlic powder
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp chipotle pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and place in deep frying pan stirring frequently.
- Mince yellow onions, purple onion, and garlic and place in pan stirring frequently.
- Cut chicken tenders into small cubes adding to pan once onions are translucent stirring frequently.
- Add stew meat cubes to pan once chicken is no longer pink continuing to stir frequently.
- Add ground beef to pan once beef is starting to brown, continue to stir.
- Once ground beef is mostly browned, add diced tomatoes with chilies.
- Simmer mixture for 10 minutes.
- Add mixture to crockpot.
- Add crushed tomatoes to crockpot and stir well.
- Add spices to crockpot and stir. (Add additional to taste.)
- Dice Poblano, Serrano, Red Bell, and Orange Bell peppers.
- Add peppers and stir.
- Set crockpot on low for 6-8 hours.
Post a Comment