- 6 serving sizes of Asparagus
- 6 slices of Prosciutto
- 2 Avocados
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 1/2 tsp of chipotle powder
- 1/2 tsp of pepper (red, white, or chili powder)
- (optional 1 TBS of sriracha chili sauce)
- Avocado Cream:
- Remove avocado skin and seed. Blend until creamy.
- Zest lemon and lime before juicing.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, and lime juice while blending (Add optional hot sauce)
- Add zest, chipotle powder and pepper blending well.
- Asparagus Wrap:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- In a baking dish coat with a bit of olive oil
- On cutting board lay out prosciutto
- Coat top side with a generous amount of avocado cream
- Put bundle of asparagus (bunch of 20 thin stalks in picture) on right side
- Roll until fully wrapped. Place end side on the bottom of baking dish.
- Repeat 3-6 five more times
- Place baking dish in oven for about 20-30 minutes.
Time will vary depending on thickness of asparagus, watch the asparagus tips.
Remove when tips are golden to dark brown.
Post a Comment