- Pork loin/Pork Chops
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ground thyme
- 1/2 cup of water
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Apply a thin coat of olive oil to baking dish
- Coat pork loin with mixture of 1/2 tbs of olive oil, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper
- Place in oven for about 30 minutes. (Meat should be around 155 degrees)
- Heat sauce pan with 1/2 tbs of olive oil
- Finely chop onion and place in hot pan
- Once golden brown add apple cider and water stirring well
- add honey and thyme continuing to stir well
- add fresh blueberries
- Simmer sauce until blueberries dissolve
- Once sauce has thickened remove from heat.
Server slices of pork loin with blueberry sauce.
Post a Comment