- 3 cups of pecans.
- 1/2 cup sugar (Can use brown sugar as well)
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp red pepper powder
- Rinse pecans in bowl with warm water.
- Drain water from bowl leaving pecans damp.
- Mix sugar and spices in separate bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Drain remaining water from pecans then mix in the spice mixture.
- Lay flat out on baker sheet covered in aluminum wrap.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until sugar has melted but before it starts to caramelize.
- Remove from oven and let it cool in the pan.
Post a Comment